Welcome to the Viscount Certified Channel Partner Program
Dedicated to Success
Viscount is not just changing the way access control technology is developed and deployed, we are also dedicated to making our channel partners more successful and profitable. Viscount helps its partners capitalize on the strength of its solutions, services and expertise in today’s dynamic security market. Freedom Certified Channel Partners gain access to sales and marketing resources, enhanced technical support and training, and the opportunity to maximize margins and tap into new business opportunities. The Certified Channel Partner Program is an exclusive network of preferred partners that are highly trained to deploy Viscount technologies and meet high standards of technical expertise and IT security knowledge. Viscount Certified Channel Partners realize significant competitive advantage by being able to deliver Freedom, the next generation of access control technology that unifies physical and logical security, to its customer network.
Become a Viscount Partner
Partnering with Viscount enables the delivery of more extensive and comprehensive access control, entry, and integrated security and business platforms to customers. Freedom opens doors to new opportunities and long-term customer relationships. Aligning with Viscount empowers your business through the delivery of technologically advanced solutions that cost less to install and service while delivering an unparalleled level of security and a lower cost of ownership.
Freedom Certified Channel Partners benefit from these key business values:
Be More Competitive, Gain Additional Profits
Freedom’s reduced hardware requirements lower installation and overall support costs. Partners realize greater margins per project and improved overall profitability
Exclusive Channel Partner Network
Viscount carefully identifies and selects partners based on various stringent criteria including IT expertise, business strategy, vertical market and geographic focus, and future growth goals.
Change the Industry
Viscount Freedom changes access control in a way that is similar to how VoIP changed telephony and IP cameras pushed forth the evolution of the video surveillance industry. Unified security management is the future. With Viscount, systems integrators can join the future of the industry, today.
Freedom is an IT-centric access control solution that is designed and deployed like network infrastructure.
Flexible Software Deployment Models
Choose to specify and deploy an access control solution that meets the customers operating environment. Deliver more value for the customer and create new revenue streams.
To learn more about the Certified Partner Program, contact email@example.com.
Freedom can help your business reach new levels of success while ensuring your customers’ realize enhanced security and ongoing return-on-investment:
- No Control Panels: Freedom eliminates control panels and removes the proprietary restrictions of yesterday’s access control solutions, allow your customers to meet the access control and identity management requirements of tomorrow.
- Cyber Secure: Because it eliminates local panels, Freedom ensures your customers’ business and security data is protected.
- Open Platform Design: Freedom’s advanced yet intuitive design enables rapid and cost-efficient integration to any infrastructure. Simply use any application program interface (API) or software development kit (SDK) to easily integrate and deploy.
- Future-Proof: Software is installed on a nonproprietary server and can be deployed virtually across multiple servers or in the cloud, streamlining expansion options.
- Unified Security: Physical and logical security applications share a common database (Active Directory) for perfect synchronicity.
- Government Approved: Freedom is fully compliant with the U.S. Government’s FIPS-201 standard and HSPD-12 initiative
Interested in Becoming a Viscount Certified Channel Partner?
Please register here and one of our Business Development Managers will contact you to answers all your questions and show you how joining the Viscount team is good for your company and good for your customers.